Here are a reminder of the rules for nominations and the categories this year;
Nominations Open Until 13th October for SharePoint Awards 2013
We have revamped the categories and this year there are just these six;
1. Best Overalll SharePoint Product (It must work on both 2013 and 2010. No price restriction)
2. Best SharePoint Budget Product (Under £750 or $1000)
3. Best SharePoint Administration Tool (Permissions, Backup, Migration, Reporting etc)
4. Best SharePoint 2013 App (Must work on Office 365 Enterprise as well as onsite SharePoint)
5. Best Free SharePoint Information Source (Could be Blog, Twitter feed, Website, Videos etc)
6. Best SharePoint Supplier (Which company go the extra mile, offer the best support etc.)
- Which category are you nominating for?
- What is the name of Product or Information Source?
- Which company offers it?
- What is the approximate price (British Pounds or American Dollars, please)?
- Which versions of SharePoint does it work on?
- In one line what does it do?
- What do you like best about it?
So it is time to get nominating. What are you waiting for?